An introduction to
MicroPulse Laser Therapy
MicroPulse TSCPC is a non-invasive therapy without any incisions or implants. It can be performed in an office setting or in the operating room, as determined by the doctor. Unlike other treatment plans, the procedure does not cause tissue damage; therefore, the doctor may repeat it as needed for glaucoma management.
Challenges with common glaucoma therapies
- Most common treatment
- Least invasive
- Must be taken daily
- Easy to forget to take
- May need to take for remainder of life
- Local anesthesia is given
- Hole is made in the eye
- Allows fluid to flow out
- Small blister may form under eyelid
- Blurred vision for 6 weeks
- Successful for one year, might need to repeat
MicroPulse Laser Surgery
- Beam of focused light into eye
- Small continuous wave into eye tissue
- Does not cause tissue damage
- No required incisions or implants
- Outpatient setting in doctor office or hospital
- Non-incisional, safe, effective and repeatable
- Resume daily activities, next day
Why should you choose MicroPulse?
MicroPulse allows the tissue to cool between laser pulses, minimizing or preventing tissue damage. Treatment risks are reduced or eliminated, with increased patient comfort than with conventional, continuous-wave laser treatment.
Painless easy, quick recovery, gave me back my freedom!
READ HIS COMPLETE STORY >>
The MicroPulse procedure was Awesome, after that, it was almost Instant. The next day I’m seeing Great, I felt Great, there’s No blurry vision and so far, when I come here to get my eye pressure checked, it’s been great.
Be in the Know
Videos, Resources & Downloads