What type of glaucoma do you have?
Knowing the specifics in regard to your type of glaucoma, you are better able to manage your needs with a little change to your routine. Following the MicroPulse® Laser therapy procedure:
- Most patients do not experience pain after the therapy
- Patients may wear a small eye patch for the rest of the day
- You may be in and out of the procedure within an hour in most cases
- This is a quick procedure that that typically does not require and overnight stay
- Short term use of anti-inflammatory medicine is often prescribed to control inflammation