MEET GEORGE – 86 YEARS OF AGE
– Married with 7 grandchildren
– Occupation: retired Air Force Pilot, served 26 years
– Current activities: Walking to park once a day with wife and enjoying his grandchildren reading to him
Patient presented with inadequately treated, advanced stage primary open angle glaucoma in both eyes.
Glaucoma Specialist determined that the MP-TSCPC procedure was the best option for George.
MEET BRIAN – 39 YEARS OF AGE
– Married with 2 children
– Occupation: co-owner construction company with father
– Current activities: spending time with kids at home
Patient presented with pre-severe stage glaucoma, left eye (poor vision in right eye)
Glaucoma Specialist suggested MP-TSCPC with the IRIDEX Cyclo G6® Laser with confidence that the procedure would have very little risk in terms of significant pain or inflammation.
MEET BETH – 66 YEARS OF AGE
– Married with 3 children and 5 grandchildren
– Occupation: part time employee at department store
– Current activities: spending time at beach house with family
Patient on two different IOP-lowering medications. Having a strong family history, she suffered for ten years from moderate glaucoma.
Given her already documented issues with medicine intolerances, we needed minimize the risk of a subsequent surgery that could change the refractive status. Consequently, the patient was scheduled for MicroPulse® TSCPC.